Sunday, March 2, 2008

So behind!

I've got a lot of race reporting to do...

I just finished the first weekend of bike racing and I still haven't reported on the skate race from Waterville Valley the week before...

So here's a Clif's notes of what's happened:
-I got 2nd at the USCSA regionals skate race, which I'm pretty happy about. Score one for minor personal victories!

-8th fastest time in the ~3 mile(?) individual time trial at Rutgers this weekend. Not all the big guns were there and some really strong riders were somewhat far back (saving it for the other races, I think), but I haven't exactly been riding lately. Not bad for the first outdoor road ride in many months.

-Bad luck (AKA getting stuck behind a huge crash) in the crit caused my little chase group to get pulled from the race on Saturday. Bummer.

-A fun and intentional suicide maneuver allowed me to secure a close to last place in the pack finish in Sunday's circuit race. Good stuff.

I am exhausted. Crucial details will be exhumed at a later time.

No comments: