Tuesday, November 13, 2007

ECCC Collegiate Cross and why you should do MAC Verge races

...apparently I was the leader of the C Men's collegiate series until this past weekend. Ok...

However, I was dethroned due to absence by the current leader...who placed 45th and 23rd at Chainbiter and Cycle-Smart, respectively. Still, I wondered, how did this guy surpass me in the rankings that I previously knew nothing about? He must have done well in the most recent races. And he did, placing 2nd and 4th. As it turns out, MAC cross races are far less competitive than those of the NECCS. So embrace your superiority, racers of New England. And race in the Mid-Atlantic series because you'll clean up, even if you're pack fodder for the C/4 Men's class at your usual races.

If ECCC Men's C = American cross scene, I guess I'm Jonathan Page?

No comments: